2014 Global Children's Oral Health & Nutrition Symposium
Addressing Public Health Challenges through Transdisciplinary Approaches
Sutardja Dai Hall, University of California, Berkeley * Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 9-5pm
As part of the inaugural joint symposium between the UC Berkeley Center for Global Health and
the UCSF Center for Children’s Oral Health, we will be using the atrium of Sutardja Dai Hall to
showcase the diverse student and faculty research and interventions in the field of children’s oral
health. We welcome you to submit any of the following:
• Research posters
• Short videos
We will accept up to 20 research posters and photography that will be displayed in the atrium of
the symposium venue. Videos will be played during the lunch break in the auditorium and
screens in the lobby. Students will be encouraged to stand near their posters and photography
during various breaks throughout the day so that they can share their work and interact with
We hope you will take the opportunity to showcase your work. Please email us to let us know if
you would like to participate in the student showcase, and indicate what you would like to
submit. If you are affiliated with UCSF, please email [email protected]. If you are
affiliated with UC Berkeley, please email [email protected].
• Posters and photography will need to be mounted or attached (by the student) to a foam
board no bigger than 22” x 30”.
• Posters will be placed on metal easels that are provided at the venue
• Posters will need to be brought at the beginning of the day, ideally before 9:00am.
Further details will be provided at a later date.
• Multiple photos may be shown on the board
• Videos will need to be submitted ahead of time and should be in a format that can be
played on a computer
Download as pdf:
More about COR Symposium